- small cans of spaghetti,
- Beanie Weenies,
- Macaroni & Cheese,
- Juice Boxes,
- Fruit Cups,
- Fork and Spoon Packs, and
- Heart Shaped Lollipops.
We will be joining the Emerald Club to pack these items on the afternoon of February 16th.
- Habitat for Humanity (Rotary Habitat House)
- Connie Maxwell - Family Care Program
- Grace St. Park – Children’s Rotary Playground
- Stop Hunger Now
- Healthy Learners – Greenwood
- Piedmont Technical College - Scholarship
- Lander University - Scholarship
- Greenwood Pathway House
- Girl/Boys State
- Boy Scouts
- YMCA - High Hopes Program (after school teacher)
- United Way
- Westside Community Development Center
- Beyond Abuse
- Greenwood County Community Indicators Project
- Greenwood Performing Arts
- Toros Soccer Club
- La Puerta de Esperanza
eBulletin is YOUR source, as a club member, of a wealth of information that helps you stay on top of YOUR club's goings on. It's also your link to the district and Rotary International.
Take advantage of this user-friendly way of keeping up with all things Rotary! There might be a pop quiz, ya know.
Of the things we think, say, and do:
+ First, is it the truth?
+ Second, is it fair to all concerned?
+ Third, will it build good will and better friendships?
+ Fourth, is it beneficial to all concerned?