|September 13||Presentation on CART/Alzheimer's|
|September 27||Greenwood Genetics Center, Presentation by Kristen Powers|
- Stop Hunger Now
- Girl/Boys State
- Grace St. Park – Children’s Playground
- Veterans Hall of Heroes – Memorial Plaza
- Ware Shoals School District 51 - Swimming Lessons
- Connie Maxwell - Family Care Program
- Healthy Learners – Greenwood
- Piedmont Technical College - Scholarship
- Greenwood Pathway House
- Boy Scouts
- Lander University - Scholarship
- YMCA - High Hopes Program (after school teacher)
eBulletin is YOUR source, as a club member, of a wealth of information that helps you stay on top of YOUR club's goings on. It's also your link to the district and Rotary International.
Take advantage of this user-friendly way of keeping up with all things Rotary! There might be a pop quiz, ya know.
Of the things we think, say, and do:
+ First, is it the truth?
+ Second, is it fair to all concerned?
+ Third, will it build good will and better friendships?
+ Fourth, is it beneficial to all concerned?